Typically, ghosts, pumpkins, and a family Halloween celebration come to mind when you think about October. As a result, you might overlook more essential topics like Mental Health Month, World Sight, Osteoporosis, and Breath Cancer Month when you’re preoccupied with designing the perfect Halloween costume and decorating your home with spooky decor. We want to inspire you to act and raise awareness during these October holidays.
Mental Health Awareness Month.
This topic is often not discussed in our personal or work lives, yet mental health disorders affect millions of Americans.
You can take simple actions to help manage your mental health. Still, these suggestions should not be taken as a substitute for seeing a medical professional and receiving appropriate therapy.
- Consume a balanced diet of fresh produce, whole grains, lean protein, and low-fat dairy products daily.
- Take 10-minute walks throughout the day or work out for an hour every day to stay physically active.
- Make time for enjoyment and rest, whether reading a book on the couch or playing with your children in the fresh air.
- Refrain from using drugs and alcohol since they might affect your emotions and make a lousy situation appear worse.
- Keeping in touch with family and friends is essential to maintaining a positive, healthy outlook.
- The importance of mental and physical health is equal, and supplements like Anxietoff are a natural way to combat anxiety.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Every October, the nation observes National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The most prevalent cancer is breast cancer, which can afflict both men and women. one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer, according to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
This month, Sun Valley Nutraceutical is raising awareness of preventative measures and helpful resources that may help you and your loved ones beat the odds.
There are many steps you and your loved ones can take to improve your chances of staying healthy:
- Conduct monthly self-exams. In addition to medical screenings, professionals recommend a monthly self-exam.
- Give up smoking. According to the research, smoking poses a severe danger for developing breast cancer and numerous other cancers. Regardless of age or length of smoking history, non-smokers have a lower risk than smokers.
- Get more exercise. Additionally, a good diet and regular exercise might reduce your risk factors.
World Sight Day is on Thursday, 13 October.
We are bringing the significance of eye care to the attention of the entire world. To assist people in prioritizing their eye health, we are appealing to the sector to work with us.
You are reminded to appreciate your eyes on World Sight Day. Consider the significance of your eye health and how you can preserve it both now and in the future; consider Vision Renew.
More than just windows to the soul, eyes have other uses. We utilize our eyes every minute we are awake, and the typical adult looks at screens for 10.5 hours each day. Even powerful eyes occasionally falter.
Perhaps as a result of illness or the inevitable aging process. If you have age-related macular degeneration, difficulty seeing or blurry vision, cataract problems, vision loss, or are just interested in utilizing this product to prevent vision loss or any other eye diseases you may be facing, try Vision Renew right away.
World Osteoporosis Day is on October 20.
Celebrate good health and spread the word to others about how important it is to take care of your body, especially your bones and muscles, which should be protected from dangerous and disabling fractures. To build stronger bones, adhere to the following guidelines:
- Regular physical activity
- Include many foods that are good for your bones in your diet.
- keep a healthy body weight
- Avoid using tobacco products and drinking too much alcohol.
- Recognize your risk factors
- Test yourself for osteoporosis and seek treatment if necessary.
By nourishing and bolstering joints, Osteo Endurance is a unique herbal supplement that improves comprehensive joint health! It is one of the most complete and distinctive blends for mutual support available today and is made up of premium herbs that solely concentrate on the biological factors that affect joint discomfort. Joint discomfort can be extremely uncomfortable and hinder daily tasks.
This deteriorates with time and may be made worse by co-morbid conditions. Even though prescription drugs can help with joint health, long-term use is not advised. In this situation, all-natural vitamins can give you the assistance you need to keep up an active and healthy lifestyle!
October 31 is Halloween!
Halloween is one of the most exciting October holidays — for children and adults! Playing dress-up is always fun, and free candy is excellent, too. There are a few other things to consider to keep you and your family safe when trick-or-treating.
- Just go with your family. If you typically go places with a lot of people, think about going trick-or-treating with just your family. Aim to keep your distance from other groups at six feet.
- Give and receive sweets safely. If you want to securely hand out candy to trick-or-treaters while maintaining social distance, think about drawing chalk social distance markers on your driveway to remind people to keep their groups six feet apart. When distributing candy, you can also put on a mask and gloves or use a pair of kitchen tongs.
- Wear a proper mask. Remember that a costume mask may not meet the safe mask criteria. Instead, incorporate the safe mask into your costume, like a zombie doctor or nurse!
- Boost your immune system with supplements like Immune Response 365, designed to be a prophylactic step against viral illnesses or potential viral exposure.